Nutrition Professionals Australia can also provide an Accredited Practising Dietitian to attend your care home on a regular basis to monitor and facilitate a range of food and nutrition services including:
- Review of individual residents' nutrition care
- Attendance at catering or nutrition care meetings
- Development and implementation of a nutrition screening tool to identify residents at risk of malnutrition
- Flowchart for nutrition supplementation and monitoring of residents' nutrition status
- Advice regarding most appropriate and cost effective supplements
- Review of texture modified diets and thickened fluids
- Implementation of new IDDSI guidelines
- Review of diabetes management
- Special diets guidelines
- Recipe analysis and review
Monthly visits to the care home are recommended, but other time frames can be negotiated.
For more information or to arrange visits to your home call 08 8227 1000 or email us via the contact us form.